Tuesday, May 3, 2011

Blood Vessels In Gallbladder Polyp

FB Tutorial toppers for cupcakes and cupcakes to encourage a friend 1st Tooth

cupcake amigable pastelitos There are times when it is very difficult to encourage someone, sometimes sad and painful that you do not know what to do.

but fortunately there are others in that it is simple, is an achievement, is an extra motivation, drive, applause, cheers what you do for someone.

This was the case.

cupcakes bring me a strange kind of joy. I draw a smile on his face (to say nothing on the palate). They are small cakes filled with affection and good wishes.

Today I did that. I got

batteries and made a few so that together we celebrate it the success of a friend in a test where we asked a lot (at least my family).

Need to encourage someone today? "I hope you work.

DIY cupcake topers This is a tutorial to make your own toppers, mine are simple: With stickers / decals stuck on pieces of cardboard messages cute enough.

tutorial pastelitos cupcakes amigables toppers

The glued to a small stick (I used chopsticks) and voila! You can use any type of decal or picture, the possibilities are limitless.

I think if you liked and others who ate well.

OD: 090923

0 comments:

Post a Comment