Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Leg Numb After Icing Hip

automatic Love My sex life


Photo by zimba_leo .

When I was in college, I met a friend, Rafael, addicted to the Internet, used mainly to satisfy his sexual appetite, enhance your view of girls with amazing bodies would never have masturbating in bed imagining that the and had sex on-line.

He was what we commonly call " a endured," someone in the real plane repressed desires, unable to look directly into the eyes of a girl in a conversation and less to throw a compliment to a stranger who happened to his view, however Rafael was not ugly, like my friend who is getting married, on the contrary, but lacked Grace, the girls approached him, spoke, but could only respond with short phrases: "Hello ", " If? ", " course! ", " I also " after 3 minutes of conversation the girl was bored and confused, but in the chat, Rafael was a devourer of women, a womanizer, a Don Juan, an affectionate, a lover rampant, there was no girl who resisted his charms, was so persuasive that came to undress in the first conversation.

When he had no access at home, went religiously every day from 7 pm until after dawn to the cabins of his friend, requested a private booth, a six pack and you could spend hours and hours in front of a 19 "specially equipped for such a demanding customer like him, watching videos, photos and girlfriend having sex with what you submit.
Rafael
, but what about kissing?, And the moaning?, where are the arms?, And loving words of love? These things are not provided by the virtual sex. Those things do not give you the hand. I prefer the real sex, he said.

Once the owner of the cabins installed a webcam, Rafael could not contain the joy that day took two Appleton, let's take the holy water said to me, from that day's life my friend turned around, their conversations verbatim was added real images he shared with us was how I met Patty -al-sky take me , LaOrgasMika, Gio-for-back-no, the dead-lift- , dust-celestial , among others, Rafael virtual lovers, who knows if they had life of its own, or were just like my friend, addicted to sex.

Until one day, as if by magic, ends with one of those hot chat channels, it was like being in a brothel but no face, just a nick that rebelled your level of sexual desire, and that's how I met to DulceziTa , by pure chance.

After spirited discussions night, and applying the techniques of virtual crush on my friend, DulceziTa agreed to a live date, the average had expected tall, brunette, brown eyes, black hair, big breasts and a little round ass, could not contain the emotion, so I told Rafael.

time I get on in that corner where we've meet, DulceziTa was Raphael, the son of a bitch I always played the same joke to all your friends, after promoting a right hand, take me to mourn, which thought this idiot had to play well with my feelings ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment