Saturday, May 26, 2007

Very Easy Christmas Quiz

My friend


I lost a friend. And I'm in the hands of the world's oldest tradition: marriage. The trap laid her his girlfriend, after 4 years as lovers, they are committed.

As you get married?, Imperative tone and look of "no kidding", I asked incredulously as if the fact that raised his voice did come around, step back and say that I was playing a joke.

My friend has always been a bit ugly, "not graceful", I remember as a teenager at school was the kind of guy who combed his hair with side part and all his clothes seemed inherited his grandfather, and at puberty became rebellious, not shaving, combing inspection only when we started using pre-military and torn jeans to the same cut gracefully with his rusty knife. Unfortunately

ugly, never disappeared, but rather worsened when he began to get acne pimples all over his face own puberty and contained desire to fornicate with more than his hand. Already in his time at university was of abandonment, lack of groping a woman, took refuge in alcohol, there was no day that did not come home drunk, his mother in more than one occasion was nearly to throw it in your home, but always found a way to enter, once came home drunk as usual, his mother had changed the locks on his door and had no choice but to climb onto the roof, even Spider-Man to enter through the window, from where his mother gave up, I knew only the love of a woman "naive" might do mature, get a girlfriend, he repeated all the time.

definitely, my friend does not match their lifestyle, unfortunately never understood, never met a lover, grab, trap, even on occasion paid confused love with the true: I love

said, come with me to buy a bouquet of roses.
Chinese (as we call it), I explain: it is a bitch, as you are going to take a bouquet of roses. Fortunately
withdrew.

Until one day, for work reasons, he moved to another city, met his new job one of its kind (a sweetie), she was the opposite to him, five years older, modest, not and barely making it like parties, all that my friend needed to change habits, became his first and so far only love, began to straighten out his life, his nickname we have added the suffix "depressed."

do not know who has caught whom, but my friend is happy, I've already started contacting some strippers to organize your bachelor party, I hope my friend does not fall in love with one of them and end up canceling their marriage.

0 comments:

Post a Comment