Sunday, July 15, 2007

Akiba-online Shota Doujinshi

My coach thinks I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger


Photo by gardelfotos .

public
Sorry for my abandonment by my occasional laziness to rewrite even a few lines to keep them on edge with their piece of this blog, but this week my neurons were scorched, collapsed, big bang product of physical effort to which I referred in my daily indulgence for 1 hour in the gym, to form those pecs that are so fond of my neighbor and that both yearn poto Truly.

I've been about two months since I started my routine, and changes have already noted, by close and strange eyes, my figure is admired with desire for the neighbors to fight catfight which to borrow your shower when I run out of water at home and envied the plump and friends why not also say the skinny. But do not believe it's been easy, let alone imagine me with bodybuilder body, mine is more of a natural process without actually building the hype. Early

rose just 3 kilos and my poor little arms the other day, looked rusty robocop trying to serve a glass of water, and legs and it is said, every time I finished the routine, it was torture off the third floor, my legs shaking, the same 80-year old man walking in a hurry to go to the bathroom, they even get to go with a cane every Tuesday and Thursday I had to do legs. And when to abdominal and you could barely keep up with my friend who always trained:

"That you are tired, it still lacks 1.000 abs.
-What?
"Yeah, c'mon, we're just warming up.
- Out of here!

I stood, sometimes, usually because I had driven 10 minutes on the mat, while recovering his breath and looked like the abs was still unhappy, "Oh no, I can too," he repeated, but my body a stone was indifferent to ignore the orders of my mind.

But, slowly and patiently, I noticed that he could lift more weight each time - if you want to increase muscle mass, the idea is to lift more weight but less reps - and thus of the night to morning, I surprised myself by my progress, my coach, who rather resembles a mole embarrassment, began to notice my progress and clear and no train was ashamed and began to run my routine, the problem is that he thinks I'm Arnold Schwarzenegger.

I change the routine, as muscular as his deep knowledge, my previous routine was good for a young lady decent, I have been deeply shocked, but willing to follow their advice. Of the 3 kilos I've been at 10, 12 to 16 for arms, chest sidebar've spent 5 to 15 kilos and when I get to do back behind the neck of 24 I have spent 48, 52 and 56. The problem has arisen when I played to my legs.

Last Friday I get to the edge of exaggeration - now you know what train legs - let me know, let's start with squats with weight, grab a dumbbell of 12 kilos, I never put it on and started to walk around the gym doing squats, for when I was in the third repetition, on my neck carrying a weight 16 kilos, my legs and I just responded, the fourth repetition and carrying a weight of 24 kilos and her words of encouragement were felt:

"Come, come, panchita, force gay! ...

I do not know whether to laugh of anger or joy.

- look like a little girl, you're saying I can not!, I can not! ...

When I heard him say that, I have drawn strength from the underworld and to prove my manhood, I made a further recurrence, fatal decision that now has me lying in bed, his legs harder than last panetón pending a massage that relaxes me ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment