Saturday, July 21, 2007

Wolf Line Art With Colour

I have come to touch the sky


Photo by djletuz .

I got up early, or almost, was 9 in the morning, a sunny day in Cajamarca, today I Cumbemayo bound again to the destination where the rocks taking human forms, where imagination is confused with reality.

Among my things I carry a camera that is not mine, I sit in front row, to privilege the scenic ascent. During the trip, the guide narrates stories surround the city, I'm distracted by my mp3, listening to the latest album by Paul McCartney, whenever we get closer, the clouds seem to approach us, you can even distinguish clearly that some are loaded with water, ready to have beaten us for a few moments with its galloping drops, but today the sun is awesome, the king dominates the sky, and appear to be imposed for not overshadow our visit to the forest of volcanic rocks.

After an hour, we finally arrived, the scenery is stunning, huge stones and one would imagine have been placed on purpose by a superior alien race, greet us, as soon as we got the first stones seem to form a skull human guide gathers us all but me, I'm running around from one side to another, admiring every detail, but warns that cross a cave, is not dangerous, but impatient, we all want to get there.

With me are a English couple, at first I thought they were gringos, they were not even understand shit, maybe English, so chewing your pronunciation, unsuccessfully trying to translate what they said, but the language I was familiar when I removed the headphones I've noticed with surprise that they were Catalans, with good reason. Also go with the group two families and a doped player, because you have to be, to rise to 3.500 meters above sea level sea, shorts and polo tops, must be well doped or be dumb, I'm good people and I think that has been doped.

cumbemayo-28abr 091

During the walk, we find stones that gave way to people, animals, things, as I'm with the fever of the Transformers I wanted a picture of a robot, but most boil I've smoked my attempt has been useless, so if you've seen is a doberman, some nuns away, some monks coming to the nuns, a pirate, a toad about to jump, a platonic kiss a rock that sent us to hell, because his hand was fist with middle finger raised.

most beautiful thing was that I saw chocolata , that sucker lamb my previous adventure, lying in the middle of the green ground with her owner, a little girl of 12, who held in his hand a bottle, I had to give her a tip, but let me breastfeed again chocolate, the repetition is the spice.

cumbemayo-28abr 131

Then, following the canal road, we come back full circle, half-day stroll under the bright sun, it has left me bed, when he returns to Chicago, and imagine my friends believe that I've been in some of the southern beaches, but not only was a good tan while lying on each stone that was in my Cumbemayo tour.

0 comments:

Post a Comment