Sunday, July 1, 2007

Women Prfer Men Shaved Genitals?




Photo by xchicaaaa .

In a desperate move to seek advice to get the attention of their head of office, my friend has come to me, says I, on my way, I know weapons of innuendo. She is willing to do anything to get noticed.

The first time I saw him, fell at his feet rendered, failed with his warm smile and friendly, very naive, had fallen for their marketing department head dog. My friend works for an agency for pets she takes care of keeping track of vaccines and medical history of the animals, go to a stressful job is having to deal with each animal star poses in their day more overwhelming to imagine talking to them, the insults and abuses verbally make your life miserable, but as he enters his apartment, his boss, his look changes, your body tingles, betrays her stomach with butterflies sounds eager to stop at a hojar and even moving you around dogs tail.

She has tried everything, has added to their mailing list, sends strings with the hope that someday you can respond and start a conversation out of the office, she is afraid that insinuársele abruptly, he can fire her.

When talking on the phone, labor, ie, she can not refuse or object to his orders, like a slave, lives attentive to your telephone, each time it rings, fits the tone of her voice to sound as sweet possible candidates, and when it is the voice of her lover who is on the other line, his voice deepens, and has repeatedly exclaimed, "Oh it was you, you want it bad." Has even developed a super hearing that lets you hear the ring up to 50 feet around, his office colleagues know that when they see it running like mad through the halls is because it answer your phone.

The other day I have recommended to use gestures to the men we love it when someone greets us warmly eg with a kiss on the cheek. From that day on, every time she sees him, she greets him with a kiss, the trouble is that on Friday when they fired him, she in her desire to preserve the taste of your kiss for the weekend, no longer wash face.

say that all women have a sixth sense that allows them to realize if someone, in this case a man is interested in them and take advantage of that advantage either to humiliate her lover when not interested or give air, showing indifference when they try to be difficult; but my friend, unfortunately he still owes her sixth sense, even if a thousand tracks do not understand until you put them out of clay in front of their eyes, so is slow.

I in my eagerness to help, I consulted with another friend, she advised me that if you just want to draw your attention because her skirt is lifted. My friend has bought a blouse with a plunging neckline and a softly spoken princess cut skirt, and has gone to see my other friend to show you how to gently lift her skirt. The other day I went to see, has taught me what he has learned, but until now always be seen short. Do you believe you achieved? or recommend another tactic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment