Friday, June 29, 2007

Prosti Aubrey Miles Loading

Apology goodbye (to Bryce) An act of faith

Dearest japanese,

I'm standing in the terminal, which will fly solo always the same place and anywhere, with black earphones in each ear, the volume since only half, Ben Harper with me today and melodious music during my trip, but I need to read something, I bring with me a book of economies of scale, but my mind today needs of literature that I miss reading to enrich my soul and let my imagination. What

lost in the middle of nowhere and surrounded by strangers who also want to leave, my laptop over my shoulder and the other my suitcase full of clothes, the first I found today morning, the neighborhood without lights, go situation, so I faded clothes. I had the feeling that something was forgotten, but when I was about to board the taxi, my mom ran to me and exclaiming, "I do

Forgot black scarf! Child is very cold, you better take her.

That scarf, black with tassels, which give me for my birthday and what my mother has taken out the pompoms, of which my nephew has taken over, and even has named them each clear that the 6 pompoms, five say they are yours and only one would have put my name, which has given me, all naive to it, and I I have left in your blue coat hiding, I hope you find and keep.

Suddenly in the middle of nowhere, at the end of the terminal, there is a place for magazines, books and newspapers. There I found a book by Bryce, "Tarzan's Tonsillitis," I spent 12 soles, were actually 15 soles, but I haggled 3 soles in order to buy an ice cream Sublime D'onofrio, to feel close to you. Suddenly has sounded the call to the passengers, bound for I do not know where I'm distracted looking through the book, while the headset sounds "waiting on an angel" listen together someday, I promise.


Ben Harper - Waiting On An Angel

I go to the line of approach and an old woman asked if the bus is bound for where I am and I said yes, so glad it formed his tail back and prepare myself to deal with in my chest I have the cross, that we sold the old shit, and now blessed by the holy cross, hanging from my chest.

I expect six long hours of travel, but I have hope that Bryce and Ben, will do their part, while I read the book I imagine that the story of us agree with and parts that do not fit and even how to to fit, if I'm even taking notes in my blue book. Pobre Juan Manuel Carpio, their love is impossible, and after further progress in reading, today I feel that we lacked ETA, that is what the sailors of air, sea and land are often called in English Estimated time of arrival. Why?, Look you, my great ability to invent that exist now, when you know that mine is to be in the wrong place, much less in a timely manner.

As that time comes, I kiss you a thousand times, to be paying off my debt, ten thousand three hundred forty-two kisses you gave me. Eduardo

0 comments:

Post a Comment