Tuesday, June 19, 2007

How To Open Vip Suitcase



out on TV says no to love the public, but to earn enough money to enable it away from him.
is a writer because he was not think of another way to earn money by staying home. His office is talking. You get paid for talking. You get paid even when in silence, listening. Said to be the best profession in the world: "You sit down, smile and talk an hour or two. Not even have to know what you're saying. Just talk like you're right."
says television does not ask questions because you are curious but because it must fill the silences. If someone you pay for being one hour sitting in silence, he would stop asking questions. Your idea of \u200b\u200bhappiness always comes down to shit in the bathroom of her home. That forces him to spend much time at home. So it became a writer, to shit in your house.

This describes Jaime Bayly, writer, interviewer and as openly proclaimed time and again that no one believes him gay. The truth is that in his books that I have not read CONSCIOUS, I follow their news over the newspapers and television, perhaps without malice spreads its affairs assaulting the privacy of individuals, who then feels assaulted by the author citing violation of privacy. Bayly

disguises While not as fictional characters, because they end up being deductible, but because the author so wishes. Invented, exaggerated, idealizing, you can put it any way you like, always ends up causing controversy, irritation and laughter. There is no denying it is cynically intelligent, has a unique charisma, is someone that if you still feel like ashamed to shake hands, you learn more from him than from many characters cucufato of our reality.

never need someone to take to end the author's imagination and feel alluded. recently wrote an article , which finishes smoothly betray one of his gay lovers, a national actor known that sparked a scandal. And all because Jaime then comment on its agenda that had been close friends. True to his sarcastic style, it loses its sense of humor to make fun of her lover, and this video footage made alluding to commercial detergents starring the actor.



Listen to Jaime Bayly is more interesting to listen to your girlfriend, but you can not openly mentioned, even more, say that you like I can be dangerous Bayly and more if he claims to be your close friend, I so when my girlfriend asked me to see her fictional on Sunday night, I always say I'm sorry, on Sundays I like to stay home and rest, argument, but a lie, I stay home to watch comfortably without any touch me distracted, his television program. I just hope that after my confession, I also remove a detergent commercial ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment