Saturday, June 9, 2007

Emachines Drivers 4252

Excuses Curated


Photo by zazk .

Now what do I do? Is the question we always do when trying to find an excuse for our lack of commitment solvent, some are very creative, we must resort to other friends, depending on the case, to help us to spin a story that is convincing for other affected part.

The human brain, well fed, is very creative, and even more if we need to invent excuses are to give to the girl we love, love, lover, girlfriend or wife. Such is the case of my friend Tony, he always has an excuse for everything, I sometimes turn to them if the excuse exceeds the limit of my imagination and must be 100% credible, not to damage susceptibility.

Tonny, is a football fan when his team lost to Barcelona is not like others to apologize on the trainer, the more sophisticated looks for excuses, all worthy of a scientist working on the art of inventing, such claims "incomplementariedad the tactical offensive after the first goal of the adversary", "poor physical condition of the front left edge," and until I heard him say, "adverse effect of climate factor, all worthy of a football commentator, sometimes I really want to believe who is Peruvian, so I made up excuses for why we always lose, at least thus relieve the feeling of anger that grips us every time we left a land losers game.

But his most startling are the excuses that invented when to ease tensions in their relationship, on one occasion he told his girlfriend that he had forgotten the anniversary date for regularly suffers blackouts number it sometimes impossible to remember dates memorable, even though the guard and is present in your subconscious, it sometimes retained because of stress and leaves us free until two or three days then it is surprising that you believe, and remembering dates reinforces his excuse that his girlfriend has forgotten, as "the date that the teddy bear gift with much love that she keeps next to his bed", or "collars gave her the day she was traveling to support their master "or" date of birth of his pet parrot. " He argues that a good excuse is always looking to the other person in similar situation like that brings the feeling of guilt, that way the other person to be in this situation no choice but to accept the excuse.

The other day, I missed an appointment and I have resorted to tonny excuse, as I do not dare to call it planted actually leave because I fell asleep following a night of drinking with some friends last night, Tony advised me that:

Tell your dog has been sick all night and as you will have a special affection, because I nursed when you were a baby, you've been with her all night watching you, is why any time now you fell asleep and when you woke up it was noon, which is why you could not tell him to postpone the appointment time.

The problem is that I have a pet, what do you think I believe?

0 comments:

Post a Comment