Thursday, June 7, 2007

The Best Tennis Templates

rabies


Photo by Pisellonio .

My friend has been bitten by a dog, therefore, since I have been vaccinated against rabies feels strangely happier, has ceased to renege and babbling, to your daily diet has added a smile. Particularly

she always complained about everything and when he was surrounded by strange people began to clench his teeth and emit high-pitched noises, the listener knew he was not welcome, but now can not stop smiling the whole world in its agenda and has scored more phone numbers of new people who all had so far succeeded in his office his friends believe that it has become a flirt.

The problem is that my friend in gratitude for the change of aura has thought of adopting a dog that has bitten.

And that race is the dog?, I asked in our last conversation.

is a stray dog \u200b\u200bbit you And where?
The company, once a month a brigade is usually done in areas of invasion of the city, after the brigade, a dog's face looked at me very hungry and I as I'm too generous, I offered a piece of cake was eating and it bit me.
wow, it seems that not only did a bit but the whole cake.
(laughs), I bit his fingers, the nail went through me, almost I'm dying of pain.
That you get for generous.
I want to adopt, but nobody wanted to help

When I said that, I thought of help, first we need to catch him, but as a stray and hungry, we have taken some precautions.

I said that first we must go with gloves and helmet, in case we will keep a dog in heat so distracted, the problem is we do not know if he's alive, poor thing, maybe he died of rabies, while my friend is happy, in his office have eased the workload, now only archive dedicated to stories and when asked as this, it makes them little fist with middle finger raised, says it's relaxing! ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment