Sunday, June 24, 2007

What Did You Do At Sorority Initiation



She had never reached the top, to see the miraculous cross, the last time I tried, was 11 and his uncle died in transit. Do you know where I go, I said last night as we talked on the couch in her living room.

- I get to the cross. I never did.
- Okay, he said, without wanting to be spoilers.

I do not remember the last time I went, was thousands of years I guess, my mother tells me that as we climbed, I threw my ruthless cousin to the well blessed her, my mother nearly died of fright, all is not passing cousins \u200b\u200ba joke, after all recovered his breath, we end up reaching the top.

next day morning at 8am in the morning, we began our journey, the Japanese girl and I, after an hour and a half by bus and tropical music bear the driver finally arrived. I never expected such a reception, or rather put a foot, or rather the two in Motupe , some ladies Forties music filled religious fervor, then read it, came to meet us. Which

swarm of bees, their bodies filled with crucifixes in their hands and different shapes of candles and more crucifixes, surrounded us, all talking at once, offering its objects and said he could not reach the cross without, as them an indispensable resource.

- For the miraculous bless him, yelling.
- Take candles, on the road will find the most expensive.
- To bless the miraculous, more voices again.
- 2 for 8 soles crucifixes.
- Take the young couple, to bring you luck.

were thousands of arguments, but the pressure exerted on us because we were doing anger, the Japanese girl who can not bear fleas, little and lets out his famous phrase, Stop!, Her lungs. I on the other hand, almost argue that I'm an atheist, but this would only infuriate, who knows, maybe my blessings instead of curses fell. Finally termínanos imposition acquiring ten crosses, two dozen candles, four reminders and five shirts.

had scarcely begun to reach the cave, we had to take other transportation, as we wanted to escape as quickly as possible to the swarm of old, the first thing we find, a motorcycle taxi, thirty minutes later we arrived at the scene, which we was expected to rise when he knows a thousand steps before reaching the miraculous cross.

Motupe-Sab23Jun 001

And so we begin our long climb, the sun was as if he had committed to roasting. Along the way, people returning tired but full of joy, and other advancing with its thousand crucifixes, dozens of candles, God knows, coaxed by the same old shit. The question is on the road, also abound religious souvenir shops. We were not even twenty-minute walk, when I started to lose faith in that, a sign appeared before me: Refreshments "My Jesus". Snowcone, cold barley, soy ice. And the breath returned to the body, rested a while and continue.

Motupe-Sab23Jun 024

for Tier I 800, every 100 steps is a stone marked with the number of steps ascended, two ladies, one carried on the shoulders of his little girl about two years, released a commentary, which we described the view both up and down stairs and also made us burst out laughing:

"But the shit!, Said out loud, with religious fervor. Go

journey summary, I thought, as the Japanese girl writhed on the floor with laughter.

Grada-985-Motupe-Sab23Jun 051

for Tier I 985, I started to crawl, and that I'm on form, so the gym, but it was not long, so take the last breath and reached the top, we both came. And there they were, a group of people asking their wishes in their prayers to the miraculous cross.



the decline was already easier to part of the way we ran, but said the Japanese girl's shit, and this time was I who fell to the ground to kill me with laughter ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment