Sunday, February 13, 2011

Kates Playground Zip Set 23

No Hard Feelings, February


February, the cloying February.

February is like the annoying child smeared with sticky things, and with people being more stupid than usual, more cumbersome, less conscious and more irritating. "I exaggerate? No, just a moment to leave the street to a park avenue, metro station to find lovebirds cluttering embraced middle of the sidewalk, hallway, entry and other public places ( the picture says it all ).

imposble look is a showcase that is not awash in pink in all its forms and presentations in less imaginative items. Have you seen a pink cow? Ah, for those already on the market claiming a sentence of a brain recovering from a botched lobotimía.

I'm not bitter, I'm no killjoy, let alone that I am against the children be given the task of taking a day to smear the whole world in a spirit rather than hypocritical and to be honest me the creeps.

I mind a fuck if it were not for tomorrow, people stand up for the sole purpose of making a shrill voice, listen to songs of disgust for unnecessary reasons and wanting to arrest anyone from suffocating hugs and silly words.

My playlist ( which is in my other blog: Here ) is a collection of songs that sing happy not because they are against those words of four letters ( that if someone dares to mention it deserves an appointment with the guillotine ), but because they are closer to my version of what relationships represent the other 364 days a year. To be honest Amy Winehouse is a consummate prophet.

This is not bitterness towards that date, in fact, in February had never meant anything good or anything bad, but to his credit one is tomorrow. By Tuesday we are all in a day of the week, in a day of the month, in a day of the year so you just have to hold your breath and bring earplugs for the duration of a stay out as long as contact with the mass of sheep giving flowers, teddy bears and other silly little things that drives the economy of informal trade.

Right now regret not having some little things to develop manual skills and sell them at exorbitant prices to the bipeds sick ... Although I guess my aversion to pink scrubs and other tone-retina would prevent me from doing things "right" for the harvest. a shame!

0 comments:

Post a Comment