Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Nadine Jansen Play Tennis

The lack of oxygen

Usually I'm not in favor of continued reading news, my main motives are to raise my self esteem to say "they are more screwed I ", or upcoming releases movie, book fairs, Assange, cultural exhibitions, plays and other little things merely personal interest and entertainment.

Today was one of those days and although my main purpose was not saying " the world is a mess "I said.

Lately I've lived so long in me that I have not noticed what's going out of my mind except, of course, the infomercials that prevented me from fully enjoying Hitch on Sunday. Increased miracle product announcements unexpectedly reached ridiculous levels, but in my naivete and utopianism that moves the world in my head that project to world looks from the window I never imagined that some thinking being truly was a client of such deceit. The good news is that the latter was true, lo malo es que hay mucha más gente no pensante afuera, la verdad no sé si son personas realmente, tal vez sean extraterrestres ingenuos, lo que sea que haya afuera de algo estoy segura: sin lugar a dudas es estúpido.

Puedo entender que hay personas que viven con algún malestar o enfermedad incurable, puedo entender que esperen milagros, puedo entender que crean que algún Dios les ha enviado una enfermedad para probar cuánto resisten al dolor o sufrimiento pero lo que no me cabe en la cabeza es que vayan corriendo tras el primer boticario que les dice que al beber orina de ballena o engullir segregaciones de algunas especies realmente asquerosas su vida va a mejorar, van to be healthy and beautiful, why might not stay with the version of God "merciful " so even their tests are much cheaper than the products that remedy and thus free of the endless propaganda.

Mexico is a country without reforms to regulate the entry of products harmful to health, almost have a sign on the front that says " if you can send it by courier , I bought "Today the problem got so finally are giving the task of putting more attention, since it appears that the population suffers from a very serious intellectual deficit ( if you ask me is the lack of oxygen ), it is unfortunate that some people need to be told how to fuck beware of cheap propaganda, because even trade are idiots, are aimed at a public believer in miracles stupidly, which for some is really offensive.

Sometimes life is usually so simple that some people do not realize this, as they say, in some circumstances the best answer is simple: If you suffer from overweight, exercise, and stop eat, if you do badly in life neglect are not alone so do not feel special, you suffer from painful terminal illness and supports euthanasia, these depressed, buy clothes choking ( black, pink and purple are the official colors in horizontal style Freddy Krueger) half cover your face with hair and threatening to commit suicide without it ( albeit with limited vision may instead be transformed suicide accidental death) and other things like that. What is the difficulty?

good thing I know I can draw from this, perhaps If I advertised as a daughter of a mermaid and Neptune people adore me and make me rich. If one believed what Why would not believe me?

Oh, sorry, also fall within the circle of cheap advertising. I think it is a contagious disease.


PD. Sometimes he misses the old remedies. How I love to see mindless eating worms! Would be even more interesting to see how to swallow pills.

0 comments:

Post a Comment