Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Connect Multiple Usb Webcam

"exists or not? That's The Question

few minutes ago my neighbor came to my office, so stealth was his walk that I absorbed in my reading all did not see him reach that laboriously murmured the title my book.

I asked what was what in principle is a rather difficult question to answer when I am in the dilemma of having to answer open questions to people who rarely have an idea of \u200b\u200bhow my brain and ignore the many references can be quite useful for grasping.

George Orwell is a widely known author, who or heard of Animal Farm and the phrase "All animals are equal, but some are more equal than others"?, Ah, no doubt, one of those people in my neighbor, so I saw the need to make use of popular entertainment and information that breaks down all barriers, even religious organizations that exist in the knowledge mass. Who now has no knowledge of Kalimba and all the gossip style window which is bombarded with and insulted our chaste ears? Then I tried to explain:

Ever heard of "Big Brother"? I asked ( it is clear that I chose the English version of the program because it was well known as famous and stupid program, and if he had said "Big Brother" would have been the same as another source reference highbrow ) - After a moment's thought gave an affirmative answer as to which I gave when I asked if he had read his second pamphlet ( which will not), then did a brief overview and summary of what is 1984.

After a strange way the topic turned to UFOs ( swear there is no drinking of alcohol by ), said that once had the "fortune? to see one. I was surprised by this statement because their religion forbids that kind of blasphemy because God in his wisdom and has no apparent similarity with big heads and green little men. Then said he believes that these "Flying saucers" are ships for spying on the great powers.

-obsolete-argued would immediately "due to the existence of satellites and Google Earth with which countries like the United States know the exact location of underground oil deposits the country and even the ease of any internet user to monitor his ex.

"Well, but that is just," was his simple reply before leaving my office ask me what makes how old are we talking about between the vision of interplanetary craft and present.

With the firm intention to cancel a future urban legend about my belief in such beings outside our knowledge and contacts I affirm that I DO NOT THINK the existence of aliens and spacecraft (How many are about to refute my statement, how many are about to address the comments to let me know your opposing view? ). I DO NOT THINK for a simple reason, to believe is something very vague to address an issue which can reason with simple math: I exist, you exist ( in theory, no one is sure if there is a projection of one mind, right, Frank?) ergo, why others do not have to exist?

The nature on our planet for a true statement that there are other agencies of us, in our own universe or parallel realities, depending on how deep they want to enter such discussion. Not because I do not hold conversations like, " global warming is here increasing, how are about planet X? "," We do not we already have enough ammonia to poison life, but we expect another lightning storm come soon to save energy harvesting ( but nobody says otherwise ) does not mean they have not to exist. Just in the depths of our oceans is marine life which we have not even seen, that does not mean they are not there. Can I explain?

Then the question of believing or not believe in life or any kind of intelligent life apart from that in our third rock did not answer "I do believe" or "I" because we are not in the Catechism to give answers as superfluous and sheets, it responds with a "MUST have life "( How many, again, are about to refute my arguments, how many comments will the opposite of what I wrote? So many? You will not be happy with anything given! )

Personally I can not reference any experience where you leave found that I have seen a UFO or something that can be classified as such. I have seen and witnessed many strange things that I could not discern whether meetings are the first, second or third type, I never had the opportunity to record flying objects that could be the witch, meteorites, Superman tale or giving a tour of Mexican territory, could not say if they are not hallucinating schizophrenic paranoid or just dust on my glasses, so I let go of the chance.

All this to conclude that:

1. It strikes me having to find ways to "simple" to express myself.
2. George Orwell puts me in a paranoid state.
3. Christians should accept the existence of extraterrestrial life and not failed to award it as a creation of God. Have a say in its favor.
4. I'm too influenced by Public Enemy. Which again adds to my paranoia.
5. You should write a novel about interplanetary relations.
6. Metro System Of A Down is a marvel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment