Monday, January 10, 2011

Ervamatin 2010 Result



To begin, I thank my old readers, I welcome new and appreciate the patience they have had for my lack of attention to my beloved blog, but mostly I admire even have more patience to read my ramblings and fantastic opinions ("they thought it could be so modest? Do not be naive.)

Now, I could make a list of Year's resolutions about the blog and future posts that could find and read but still I would like forecasting the weather: No prediction is reliable.

aside talk of me and taking into account that put the title of the entry will not put my purposes ( in fact only one purpose only has a 80% probability of change over the months which is read over 50 books, last year I did not ), but I will focus on the purposes themselves.

purposes say or write could be a simple tradition that is less important the second day of January or a list of future frustration in theory affect our peace and inner peace, I say "in theory" because if by January 2 lost significance, for day three is something that erased January amnesia.

Who really makes purposes as such?

not know about you but for me it is like a wish for each grape that you stuffed into the last bell of the year, which proudly announced that I did, twelve grapes in my mouth and part of throat before the last stroke, who thinks wants when the only goal is to swallow twelve grapes? Women are multitasking, I know, but twelve grapes in the mouth threatening to suffocate you put priority does not drown in order desires that you know will not be met unless you put your hand and is therefore something that You can chat with you same with more ease and depending on current needs.

purposes Do you still want? Indeed they are fools!

Well, due to the many complaints of lack of blogueriles purposes, here are the ten purposes / promises / threats / warnings, as they want to see them:

1. Make periodic publications.
2. Post good content. (Hey, always good)
3. Reviews in general, in particular ... Jebus and I do not get along.
4. Regular updates of the column left "? "Right? ... column.
5. Continue answering each comment. I love comments. Please comment. Thanks.
6. If not comment multicolored balloons appear in your room "floating All " remember?
7. Threatening not to return to my readers.
8. Start my sect that worships MONESVOL and my word has the same value as the Koran that obliges them to give me money ... I feel that this idea is already old.
9. Will change the look of the blog as often as necessary.
10. Hacker faithfully support the rebellion.

know that 10 is not intended as such but I ended up purposes.

PD1. Have you noticed that in the part of "tags" are subliminal messages? I hope you could put a foil hat before reading this blog, not going to be crazy and do embarrassing things.

PD2
. With regard to # 7, restrictions apply.

PD3. Nothing like a picture "innocent" for the post run the risk of not being read. It's just a filter, nothing personal.

0 comments:

Post a Comment