Friday, January 28, 2011

Ftv India Programme Timings

Loyalty On The I

Responsibility and loyalty and responsibility and loyalty ... Who can not have it recorded in the cerebral cortex? Well, yes some people do not know those words, but let's the people who have in their genetic code, say a beautiful young girl is in a dilemma for those stigmas recorded to the marrow of the bones. Let's talk about me ( whose else but )

My very personal existential question leads me to the publication of the next entry by a security dilemma that someone else had to respond, or is my hope that someone has suffered because it would be totally unfair that I'm the only one with such issues that I wake up at seven o'clock from enjoying a day when I have awakened at noon.

What issue could be interested at all?, You ask. Well, actually I do not know if they are concerned and that point I leave to your discretion.

twenty-four hours ago I received a job offer, a very good job offer, not sure yet, in fact I have an appointment today. The great existential question that concerns me is the loyalty.

I like my current job, my bosses love me and since I came to work with them have protected me as an orphan in the midst of hostile workplace. It is obvious that the sense of loyalty to them and not the company has installed on my OS and now I see with the terrible feeling of guilt for thinking so suddenly abandon.

What are the limits of loyalty?

I have a very precise and firm idea that one should seek the personal welfare above all, but how how one enters the irresponsible to abandon its obligations under this proposal?

I think that it comes to further aggravate the lack of time, everything came from one moment to another without giving me the opportunity to warn my bosses. Right now there is significant work in the office that my participation is absolutely necessary. I am indispensable for now. The work I do can not do it someone else without proper training that makes me twisting by the fact of feeling like a whole irresponsible abandon even think right now.

Go! The Voice is quite pesky.

loyalty on the ego.

If you ask Ann and my answer both of which I undoubtedly have great weight in my ways, it's me who is the subject and no doubt a change would be great working environment , more likely to progress and advance, more free time which could take to begin the projects I've been putting off without a better quality of life by increasing the cash in my pockets.

think certainly what mensa makes this thinking? should accept the proposal and stop wasting our time. Two of my I are saying right now, but did I mention that I have a very sharply shouting Voice?

Oh! Deja vu ... has passed.

far as nothing is certain and any decision you make can go to the gorge to the outcome of the interview today I feel uncertainty. The coin is in the air and depending on what falls between other variants I have to take a decision ... or not taking it. Everything is so complicated.

Now if nothing happens, then what a way to waste my time and yours, but considering that all must labor homosapiens one day of its existence may be at risk of having to answer questions like to this and you can not drown in a glass of water as I do right now must put indulgence in my case for the simple fact that I hate the uncertainty of indecision.

Maybe nothing will happen, maybe in the evening return calm to me, maybe come a time when you want to rip my head ( not try it at home without adult supervision sane).

This
to grow up and think about the future is so damn complicated.

0 comments:

Post a Comment