Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Bbw Womenwrestling Nigeria

El Pilar

How ugly is that of "posted 1 week ago!"


Not that I have nothing to write, now is the time and my work it has taken against me. Where are those beautiful days when I sat down to read blogs, write post and read books for hours and where yawning was the ticking of the day?


Do not get so indispensable to the point where they can not manage without you.

I heard constantly, otherwise more orderly but the idea is the same.

Part I will not deny that this makes my ego purrs as cat on a rug in front of the fireplace in a particularly cold winter day, and next to a large bowl of warm milk y. ..

Back and enjoy leaving my ego at that vision, my realistic side to me that that is not so nice, the part that does not entitle me to miss (I feel that even are able to go for me no matter what state I find ), work more than others and the phone, rather: phones, became an extension of my arms. Ojala were knives instead of phones.


miss those days they had to show my card to let me go because no one recognized me as an employee of the company, half the world now knows my name, the other half is calling the "Shh, shh" but I guess it's because of their inability to form complete sentences.


What is now pressing Japan.


As I learned of the disaster immediately came to my mind my Japanese teacher, the young Japanese that I looked ugly when I interviewed him and the only thing I understood was that he lived in Kyoto and corrected my pronunciation like I was Forrest Gump and the last thing: if I can still remember all the Japanese alphabet.


I know that the latter is not very relevant, but so does my brain.


It's amazing the reactions that this news of natural disasters in particular, from worry, anxiety, grief to those who believe that putting a Hashtag Twitter from "PrayforJapan" save the world.


reactions are different from those caused by terrorist attacks, which generate a general and unanimous feeling: Courage.


As the planet that many attacks we conclude that Mother Nature is calling for better treatment or Jebus punish us for thinking freely, or, like me I see that the planet is restarting.


Prophecies no shortage. That alone is a prelude for what lies ahead in 2012 (incidentally, I did not like the movie is more interesting in The Day After Tomorrow ) that if a cycle is to be closed and another will begin , which is due to the mini-ice age is coming which will last about 80 years but that its rise will be up within 25 years, which disappointed me quite like Tiff said: "In 25 years until the heat is going to get cold"


There is a group of people who believe that after 2012 is going to start a better stage in the history of mankind.


I personally think that the uncertainty does not leave us, so the need to believe prophecies, seeing signs in natural events, ask Aunt Wu to read the clouds and see if the volcano will erupt or not.


Honestly I believe more in the theory of Dr. Parnassus: While a story is told the man continue to exist, because the world argues for the imagination.


Some say the world will succumb to fire.
Other than ice. From what I've tasted of desire
am for those who bet on the fire.
But if the world perish twice,
think about destruction,
ice is also large enough.


Robert Frost


Linda morning talking about the apocalypse.

0 comments:

Post a Comment