Thursday, March 17, 2011

Driver Nvidia Tnt2 Model 64 Pro6.14.10.5673



mente abierta have doors in our homes, we have locks, as happens with cars. There are banks, surveillance and monitoring systems, alarms to warn when the things we consider valuable are secure. Even with these security measures are stolen ... how much more if we let the weather? Would not having more careful what you put in me and that is not bought with money, or any material thing?

understand the term "open mind" in its positive sense, the use and exercise the brain, create, innovate, try new things but also in a very negative is that I consider dangerous. I read a real nice and sentence of a NASA engineer James Oberg says: " Keep an open mind, But not so open your brains fall or That ut ." (Keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls).

is strange and do not understand. Why society and the current value system and invites diffuses to have an "open mind"? Why would that leave my mind open to anything they want put on it? Why leave my mind open to the evil before, the unthinkable, unnatural, and rare to new philosophies without foundation?. It is as if I left my mouth open with a bottle of poison that want to drink.

When do authorities, parents, teachers accept such an absurd term? Why do we accept and even encourage our children to have an "open mind" to all types of aberrant ideas?

Is not it our responsibility to teach them to put padlocks, security filters and at what put in your mind and heart?

Nutritionists teach that "we are what we eat, so does the mind: are what you eat.

If you are served a plate of scrub, excrement and rotting you eat it? Some media broadcast all sorts of content, some disgusting, some junk, decay and bacteria that only pollute our being. Why would eating programs with criticism, gossip, ridicule, scorn, wickedness, violence and morbid?

" Prove all things, hold good. Abstain from all appearance of evil . (1Tesalonisenses 5:21-22). People do not even have fear of God refrain from these contents flights up to common sense, culture! (Soap operas and talk shows for example) much more of us who want the mind of Christ!

What will happen to families, society, our world if we allow our minds among all, if it spreads more evil than virtue, if there are no filters between the good, moral, acceptable , the decent, the beauty and truth?

No, actually, in this respect I am not, nor want to be "open mind", the Bible shows me a good filter to live and I want it, need it! I want to be open-minded to " ... whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable-if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, these things "(Philippians 4:8)

I care what my eyes see, what my ears hear and what I think.

What am I filling my treasure? What food my heart? What I see when I look into? What you put in, so I choose carefully. "A good man out of the good treasure of his heart bringeth forth good, and the evil of the evil treasure of his heart brings forth evil: for of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks "(Luke 6:45)

I want to fill life, his Word, I want to be filled with Him

0 comments:

Post a Comment