Thursday, March 31, 2011

When To Stop Using Effudix

Enemies Masochism In Fifteen Minutes

In fifteen minutes I eat, so it's time I have to write the following. Well, except for the second time I'm losing typing this.
All my readers have seen my affinity for people complaining about the reprehensible attitudes, mindless and others, but this post is not, this is for the part that makes read: " Damn, this is not so drawn to the sh ... ", well, you understand.

Tragedies can bring out the best and worst of humanity in general, both those who live in the flesh as we are spectators. I'm glad I found a sublime initiative in the form of pictorial expression. Frankly my respects.

The official site is here and really recommend that you see it and enjoy it because how are you, little.

Some illustrations are quite good, and some are even better and all for a common cause: Japan.

I have hunger, so over and out.

"There is no language more universal than the language of the soul: Art . "

MAK

0 comments:

Post a Comment