Monday, April 4, 2011

Wendy Calio Wearing Bikini

True Hope

case

Eduardo Meraz cantando Fiel When this song captured me. He became one of my favorites, so sincere and real. I admit, if I break down in the last lines, you know, I identify.

One day, I turned on the TV and there was my brother Eduardo Meraz singing live, I cut the piece of video interview to raise it (always good to have a camera around! JA sorry for the little voice in the background, JR) .

Maybe you'll like as much as me (the song itself and the little voice of JR). Annex to the letter.

FEEL

I know You're not like the wind blowing through that night, collecting pebbles and leaves in the path or a stepping stone, because what has been found, leaving only loneliness.

I know You're not like the time one of my first watch when I was small and had an illusion that eventually ended and the time came for you this song.

I know that You are always faithful and nothing can make you fail the Lord. I know that you are always faithful and by your side I am sure, Lord, I always want to be with you.

I know You're not like those who call themselves my friends, in times of danger from his hand and his friendship have forgotten and never again to agree that one day I offered her friendship.

I know You're not like her, who was my love a bunch of songs and the bag got freedom and the great love I offered him and eventually you and me we forgot

I I know that You are always faithful and nothing can make you fail the Lord. I know that you are always faithful and by your side I am sure, Lord, I always want to be with you.

I know You're not like me Lord that my promises fault with my doubts and my complaints, each step in my way is an insult to add to the list of my actions and my infidelity.

I know that You are faithful and even though I am, despite what I say and despite where I am You are faithful Lord and not by my words or my deeds but only for your loyalty.

Faithful Lord

0 comments:

Post a Comment