Monday, April 4, 2011

Milena Velba Gallery Chubay

He knows

papi cargando a bebé I love babies when you try to let them sit in one place, tighten your body and keep it strong, straight, hard, clinging to your arms with his hands and his whole being, setting its eyes on yours, as if his eyes were a powerful magnet that will stay with you, walk into your arms. Do you know how or just happens to me? Just

this stage is my little sweet Reyna (7meses). Yes, very funny (well, sometimes not JA).

Is it that I find it very convenient to bring the arm (and back!) Sore from loading? Or is it maybe that I have other things to do while she can entertain herself alone with her toys?

No, none of the above is what I like.

What I love is that KNOW you want to be me.

know that I need.

know it in your brain already registered the pleasant moments spent in my arms.

know what is good, is intelligent.

know that my door is safe to care for her, I will not only love but everything you need.

know all that but does not stay in the know, but it WORKS.

Yes, I want to be like her, need to be like her. I want to hold on to the arms of my Heavenly Father to do the impossible to be near him. No, I do not want change it to "my space" for "my toys" or "my freedom."

daily teaches me many things to be a mom. More than I written and probably more than you catch up to register.

Yes, he is the best Dad. Tonight

sleep in her arms.

0 comments:

Post a Comment