Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Kannada Quotes On Kannada

3 of my goals

This week has been several things that made me think hard about that I must: Be at

  1. my ambition: lead a quiet life in quiet
  2. mind my own business
  3. Working with my hands

vida tranquila confiada feliz

Translating this:

  1. Peace and quiet means: be at peace with God, myself and others (not to be misinterpreted to do nothing)
  2. My own business means: take care of my share, as inference that I have, which I compete, which includes me, what is my responsibility, as I can influence and participate, I can change. No means: get into issues of people who do not even know of my existence or if they know do not care, try to change things that they themselves have and want and can deal without me, means not walking in gossip or be problematic.
  3. Working with my hands means: I can do ... I will, I will strive, fight, I am responsible, I'll do this, sow, sweating. Work takes effort, not just reach out, to expect others to do so by and for me. Work involves exhaustion, I know. Working with my hands also means being aware that nobody will do things for me. Work involves compensation. Work involves satisfaction. Work involves realizing that I can not, or I can do it all ... and that's when His power is perfected in my weakness (thank God!).

All this came to meditate on: "Make it your ambition to lead a quiet life and Attend to your own business and work with your hands ...." 1 Thessalonians 4:11

here in several versions: Thessalonians 4:11.

The King James (© 1997 Lockman)
and that you have for your ambition to lead a quiet life, and bring in your own affairs ocupéis work and act with your hands as we commanded you;

The New American Standard Bible (© 2005 Lockman)
and which have as their ambition to lead a quiet life, and to address their own issues and work with their hands, as we have commanded

Reina Valera Gómez (© 2010)
and to be quiet, and to do your own business and work with your hands as we commanded you;

Reina Valera (1909)
And to be quiet and do your own business, and to work of your hands as we commanded you;

Scriptures (1569)
and to be quiet, and make your business and labor with your hands as we commanded you;

0 comments:

Post a Comment