Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Xbox Controller Bluetooth Pc Hack

New Section: Cults

Well After some free time and a good book I started reading (The Conspiracy of Heretics by Jonathan Rabb) and my own interests, my religious leanings (in fact, any) the large virtual universe that contains invaluable information (other than Wikipedia, which I do not neglect these issues but I prefer other views) in addition to regularly attend a library with a great literary heritage and I love it to sink in research, without neglecting the presence of my new agenda, much larger and more spacious than I can write as much nonsense I can think of I decided (despite the problems and differences of opinions that can be enclosed in addition to the future lack of time and other mishaps) open a section in the blog: "Cults"

Sects contain research done by me. Actually little research because the information is large and I will not bore you with dates and facts that I might only call attention to me and the specifics of which will only fit into my schedule, so the information here will shed very superficial but interesting.

not only contain Sects Sects information itself, but also alternative religious movements, ideologies unorthodox secret societies (although on reflection, not so secret if you have information I can find) and what I found during my readings to consider interesting enough to deserve a publication (or more).

As a researcher I am not very skilled, rather I described only as a very avid reader, I notice that the information can be updated and for obvious reasons, can also be considered incomplete in certain occasions what tracks are accepted, recommendations or corrections, wounded yet.

Sects, like everything contained in this blog, is not relieved of my own opinion, view and interpretation (hence my steps that I am given the brainwashing) and of course, not forgetting my own way of narrating the facts, because this is not a matter of educating minds manipulated (for more information on my profile contact nature) nor to say that what I write is pure and simple truth, but simply the fact that learn more and to be totally honest, like everything I do, I'll benefit most when making these curious investigations and plasmaré here only what I like funny and relevant. If you want get more out of this, it is advisable to make their own inquiries.

Now, the publication will be no regular (Jebus ask it at least once a month), because as I mentioned, investigations take time, there will be more of a post dedicated to each one of the talk here as I come up or may, without forgetting those writings and also normal, with some newspapers that try to give life to the blog and not to leave as much as I've done lately, so no more the time, are advised of future content thereof.

for your attention, thank you.

PD1. They also warn that publications can be long and Bible verse. Just in case.

0 comments:

Post a Comment