Monday, April 25, 2011

Wedding Gift Letter From Comapies To Employees

The worm

a lettuce leaf by leaf Today came a mini worm, very unpleasant experience indeed when they leave the corn or worms in lettuce, in order to go with the job (... perefiero wash and disinfect it and when I to use in other places where no one is sure if even the rinse, that's another topic ...).

I could not help saying Yuck!, say that in a somewhat exaggerated tone heard JR. He went

and ... i wanted to see you, pulling the tray of lettuce leaves containing the mini-being almost drowned ... I ended up dismissing it with water in the sink the sink ...

JR: Mami there going to be mean?

REYNA: Wherever JR?

JR: Wherever the pipe is over the sink?

REYNA: You do not worry about it, find your way ... (thinking ... if you are already choked with water!)

After JR MANY questions such as: "Why was there a worm in your food?," where did the worm?, why are there worms in the food? throughout the meal worms can go? how about in jars or boxes? and if I use cereal and get a worm? ... etc .... etc ....

Hence the following exchange was triggered

REYNA, JR Do not worry there will be no worms in your food ... at least I'm giving this

not

JR: How do you know?

REYNA: Because I myself am preparing for you

JR: And you can see if there are worms or not?

REYNA: Of course I see, review food, clean and not give you anything that is dirty or animals

JR: And if there's something there mami, as a worm?

QUEEN: Well, take it off us, or take it off! are bigger than the worm, but do not worry about it yet, I'm your mom, I make your food because I love you, Cos I love you I remove the insects, dust and whatever

JR: If Mommy?

REYNA: Sure! how you think not!

And I heard it all in my mind and within seconds I thought so many things and I came to write, while the lettuce is disinfected and he plays with a yellow bird (plastic, of course, if they really had given dinner the worm jiji).

  • How many times in life circumstances I encounter annoying is unpleasant and undesirable ... I see the worm and that scared me, exasperated me, makes me sick or upset me?
  • How many times I complain and ask God why are the "worms"? or why I played my!? How do I
  • is so easy to expect that JR not worry and trust me because I love him and will take care of it ... when so many times having a Heavenly Father, Almighty, Creator of all things I also remain concerned and to strive for things as tiny as "a worm"?
  • How many times rather than take care of the worm I complain about it?
  • How many times instead of complain and even ask for divine intervention, I make use of forces, ideas and ability that God gave me to lidear with worms? (Understand challenges or difficulties for them)

many things and yet I still think the.

I hope not to forget this lesson, trust, dependency and care for my father to his daughter, that He has the best food prepared and I take care of the "worms" that appear in the other life and enables me to mature, grow and take care of them.

0 comments:

Post a Comment