Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Schwinn Spinning Bike Imitation

Of Sick

Everybody says this day is to be dedicated to reflection, to make awareness of the great sacrifice of Jebus for all mankind, and after a few strokes be given breast turn around and get ready to enjoy just 4 days of rest, and the best two weeks completito, but that obviously is not my case.

After two hours of zapping on Friday and see all the versions of the life of Jebus, and the various securities in which the subject is the same but in different words came to an unexpected number after seeing how difficult it is to get decent ham for a sandwich on a Friday "holy" I gave myself the task of reflecting on those days.


I do not know how to take what other atheists and those of other religious doctrines, but that represent the same death every year under a blazing sun and that people "religious" is given to the task of assisting as if it were Christmas Parade organized by Coca-Cola which for me is nothing but pure morbid I think one of those ill habits, like the custom of cooking for the husband, "whatever .


Now, anyone can choose how to live but apparently that was transformed to choose the way how you want to be tortured, but that's not the topic of the post.


believe, believing friends, the important thing about these dates is to find a really cool place where you can remember why they are determined not to include meat in their diet to maintain good health.


Well, seriously. The intention of the post is to remember the hard and difficult beginnings of Christianity, and I mean tough situations that led to try to enforce their religion as the only one. All the massacres, persecutions, the birth of several associations with the sole purpose of overthrowing an ideology that threatened to develop into cancer of humanity, and so far it has only been a cancer.


There has been a stage in the history of Christianity in its attempt to introduce his own ideology has not been violence and death, no matter where you look, it seems the only way they can "convince" others of their "truth."


And this why now? wonder, after a week of religious events, is simple, this weekend saw Rachel Weisz Agora with which I strongly recommend a good film that shows us that side of Christianity that was not known, because everybody is talking about the poor hiding believers to practice their religion when it was banned and all the suffering they endured in order to defend their God and blah blah blah, but forget to say that that part religion began to gain importance, where his "disciples" began to spread and make known to God in a little "irresistible."


I resent the fact of our people is believed that these "religious festivals" me out of the library at 6 pm when I go on the most interesting part of my book, but above all things, I hate the heat at night that keeps me awake.


I do not know about you, but I think represent the murder of the man year after year is something stupid and sick.


PD1: Does the idiocy is a disease, or are considered separate evils?

0 comments:

Post a Comment