Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Vip Brief Case Lock Number Forgot Help

Pedro Magaña

this morning I heard a song by you, impossible to think of you. So many memories came to my mind.

All times I remember having seen you or talked to you always have given me a smile. Always clean, neat and handsome. Friendly, not quarrelsome, gossipy or conflicting.

When I think of you I think of a good son. Your mom may disprove or support my position.

've always been a gentleman and to date. I remember occasions when I was carrying young things, boxes, cables in the event and will always offer to help me and everyone. I remembered as a "flash back" also recently when I stuck the stroller in a church hall and also helped me as before. I like all those things because you've done well and not "who is watching" with "face", or "you become more famous or popular" or "how much will get through this" How could I pay you? I know that's not why (at least not in my case lol).

I had to see you as a child, a son who helps her mother in everything we can and what can not get it, one that remembers her down to the smallest detail (how to get a chocolate or candy every time he goes to the store), I saw a child who calls you just to talk or to send a message, I saw a child instead of spending only itself of its money goes to buy a present to show their grateful heart, not only offers help, but YES support (now that I'ma mom I imagine that JR did that and I would appreciate it greatly.) If you are a son, I pray that you are even better as a husband. What you sow crops, you'll see.

is no doubt that decisions can lead us to the north and south, east and west, places totally opposite. Follow deciding each day for the best Peter. God has been good to you. I remember some of our talks and I saw that what we are and sooner or later the truth comes to light, always, that's good.

I have witnessed many changes in your life, ministry, your wedding, I keep watching you grow, give and be happy.

Love,

Reyna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment