Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Pokemon Heart Gold Bevriest

8 months

other 8 Last night we were impressed by that time flies since I've arrived home.

each month I can not help thinking about the mini-doll I received in the hospital and muƱecota that office today. Several times I've hurt my knee, wrist and charging you is not heavy ... I tell you I need more true condition?. If only now are 8 how do you explain that only your clothes fit 12 and 18 months eh?! It increases

your hands with excitement when you see us to get up, you know that if we play the hand you get insurance to get up.

Your face radiates happiness, we have them all with his mouth open.

seem a little Koala, always by hanging with your hands and making sure not to let go. Each

think we are the favorite, when dad comes from labor "fins" and scream of happiness when JR plays with you, you jump, laugh and sing and dance do not stop him, all the arms I think I prefer the mine, or at least that's what I believe. I love esponjarte

hair till you drop, you look so cute and funny as well, disheveled, greƱudita ... yeah ... maybe then you will not be fun to see the photos but maybe and that will be great. I hope your Chinese last, and only sponge, a little band and go! beautiful. By the way I've been enjoying yourself hair bandages, some moms have asked me about them so that we may sell some as we launch time? we would be partners in this, your model and designer I say? " I have taken photos so soon (if you allow me today!) I'll upload.

you move so fine, your hands and to blink slowly, you are so cute.

Apparently you love to stand ... but hey! all in good time, crawl first yes?. Love bath time and eating! also rides! if you would live away from home was not it?.

move me I can not help how you get scared by the noises, coughing, sneezing, and anything that is heard in fact ... I say so, would it be?. Enormous eyes open and tremble, is not suffering with your shocks, we just are not funny.

Today just today discovered how to propel the jumping thing we have in the door, total happiness in your face and screams of joy ... why you fell asleep (perhaps depletion).

've tested to date: banana, papaya, pear, (with melon and mango went ahead a bit so only once you've tried that), oatmeal, rice cereal, zucchini, squash, broccoli, carrots, breast chicken. But whoooole you crave, everything ... quiet, all in good time.

expressive Your eyes are talking, I see your approval, discontent, prayer, love, discovery and excitement.

've had to adapt your dream and rhythm to our own, something fast pace of life and crisscrossing agenda and commitments, with small.

've learned since you were born to not having all the attention, but to share it, that's fine, I want you to know I try to give you as much as possible of time alone, mom-daughter, just like your father and your brother, we are still adapting to changes, many changes then we will probably laugh.

I like how you're linking and with everyone and trying to interact, how to stretch your hand to touch their faces and stretch your heart to embrace our minds with beautiful memories of you.

Indeed, we still do not leave any teeth but I think the first will be the left inferior frontal, those look so swollen gums, one of these days I see the surprise! a pearl decorating your smile.

I love to write a little about yourself, at least monthly. So both will remember when you grow up.

I love you my little Reyna.

0 comments:

Post a Comment