Monday, April 11, 2011

Baby-milk Formula 6 Month Singapore

The goal

saw this video on TV while waiting in line, I can not describe the impression, surprise, surprise and also to pain they caused me! How awful to be Colombian hey. I can not imagine the thousands of thoughts in seconds bombarded his mind (obviously find it on youtube to share it then ... all up!)

Immediately these words of Paul come to mind:

"Know ye not that they which run in race all the runners compete, but only one receives the prize? So run that ye may obtain . Anyone who struggle , all refrains, they, indeed, to receive a perishable wreath, but we an incorruptible . Therefore I run thus: not as uncertainly, so fight I, as not beating the air but I discipline my body and make it my slave lest after preaching to others I myself should become disqualified " (1 Corinthians 9:24-27).

The important thing is to live a full life, focused, giving us completely, not wasting time on anything, let alone victory not obtained or a cavalier attitude to disqualify us.

I hope to get to the end of my days and say like Paul: " I have fought the good fight, I have finished my course, I have kept the faith . Moreover, I is contained the crown of righteousness, which will give me the Lord, the righteous judge, on that day, and not only me but also to all who love his appearing " (2 Timothy 4:7-8). Who does not want that right?.

run, run, do not look back

Without comparing

Without boasting

distract

Without Inviting others to run

without giving

Just by looking at the goal, step by step. What better

crown himself?, Yes, the goal is to Him

0 comments:

Post a Comment