Thursday, April 28, 2011

Howto Build Ultrasonic Fogger

Question about

Q: I can sit my 4 month old in a stroller scissor?

Dear Mom

small 4 months:

That you can, that you should is another thing that suits another.

If you're asking is because you are not sure, if you're not sure is because you are restless. If in doubt err and did well to ask.

If your baby does not feel alone or does not support your neck will be really Scissor stroller uncomfortable, I think to unsafe by small belts you have, fit only for niñosque and feel recharged, etc.

If your pediatrician does not give you information about it for simple questions like this, I would change my pediatrician.

Are you embarrassed to ask something so simple, began holding him ... and I trust inquisitive, come many more questions in front, plus you pay, it is not free your questions. Maybe your stroller

scissors is beautiful and you have a baby carrier, quiet, everything has its time.

Greetings.

PF (common and not so common)

Responses to my readers

0 comments:

Post a Comment