Thursday, April 14, 2011

Pin - Microsoft Bluetooth Notebook Mouse 5000

List fun stuff ideas, easy and inexpensive things to do with young children on holiday

I'm so excited to have 2 weeks of flexibility (no driver walking) I have so many plans and ideas that will write before they pass me ... the ideas that come to mind for this holiday season.

playa We vacation at home. No, no or go to the beach, not to Disney, thanks. In fact we have never been to Disney, none of the 4, thanks for asking.

Yes, it will be a holiday at home. With children. This is the scenario, a child of 4 years and 1 baby girl of 7 months.

  • First of all I must heal, is the 5th time this year is going to get sick, I have otitis and pharyngitis. Do not know whats going on. Anyway ... this is the list (no order of importance, just as it was coming)

diversion-1

  1. alberquita Fill in the garage (no way, where else?! Haha) and spend the day there. Exit
  2. with Sandwish, juice and goodies to the park, including picnic tablecloth on the floor and the whole thing, clear as the sun goes down, I do not want to dehydrate! Go to the museum
  3. Afternoon seed to eat snow
  4. Fiesta Children's Day Dad at work
  5. Bring to a library to the children's section and read all the books you like (ouch ... do not know if I can with him, has no end, well we could come back if not finished)
  6. BK Field Day (for a change ... uh)
  7. cambo Day in Ricky's Tacos (for a change ... uh).
  8. If you have the budget vetoes a hotel with your kids and enjoy! your house will remain clean and enjoy the pool mmm .... (I will not do that, thanks for asking JA).
  9. Evening with 1 friend (his choice) and play with them what they want ... options: scooter, ball clay, painting with hands, earth, anything goes).
  10. Evening with 1 bonus (which he chooses and I stand by the consequences JA)
  11. Movie night camping Day (in the room, not get excited ... with a sleeping bag, flashlights and stories). Costumes
  12. what I do, loves to dress up, bring it all day so that the world enjoy the greeting buzz light year ... what can I do?!
  13. Go to the cinema to some pretty dangerous
  14. child Take it all the festivals and things and for having the child's day to organize in the city (if free better haha, let me know!)
  15. Pizza night (what can i say?)
  16. Bring to visit places where they learn how to do things, or processes, business. Something like tourists learn the world of big (and published it on my FB, I hope that "stick" If any of you friends have a business, factory, etc.. Where you see a process or give me a chance to go to JR to a mini-visit to to know and see in a few minutes so there are, thank you very much: D (pastries, crafts, tortilla factory, workshop, carpentry, etc. whatever! ).
  17. piƱatas take you to all who invited me over that period
  18. organize an outing with moms who want to mate and their children to a park, bring eggs kinder surprise (or those who are and prizes!) And tell of the week santa, what it means, etc.).
  19. Putting it in church trials
  20. to go to Children's Day Super! LW
  21. Pajamas & slippers
  22. day (you know what i mean ... haha \u200b\u200bthat day was for me vdd?)
  23. Plant a tree (I know where!, I just need to know what recommendations). Make
  24. gelatin and cut the shapes you want and decorate it, etc..
  25. visit an orphanage and / or nursing home and talk to him about
  26. Help me to collect the 10 pesos per person to buy groceries social project to people in need!
  27. Take a walk with him and RG in the stroller.
  28. At least 1 day a sports / DIF
  29. fill water pistols (or balloons) and play a chase in a park (where there is grass to conserve water and at least water the grass)
  30. Watercolors bring to a park and paint
  31. Visit a pet store
  32. many soap bubbles Make
  33. mall and trinkets Afternoon
  34. Visit my grandparents
  35. Go to the center and feeding pigeons (of course I do not know what they eat But what parent)
  36. with air that has been doing fly a kite!
  37. Help me or take care of the breakfast several mornings (obviously easy: serving dishes cereal, fruit closer to each place, we turn to the chocolate milk, but you feel the chef)
  38. Make a craft ( for a change ... JA)
  39. NOTE: THIS LIST IS UPDATED WITH IDEAS FROM TIME TO TIME (always good to have a list handy ... when you do not know what to do).

Oh, I almost forgot!:

  • Photographing and documenting all this, finally are our memories:)

Some activities may last all day while others only last 10 minutes, who cares! the goal is to create memories that is what relationships are built, the family.

Any idea that you contribute? WELCOME!

0 comments:

Post a Comment