Monday, March 14, 2011

Royal Blue Shirt Black Tie

Japan Open Mind Women

Today too my teeth ached, my ears popped, my head hurt.

are already several days and especially today I feel physical discomfort. I have not slept well at all actually.

Today I go to the dentist, I go to the doctor, I injected now. Yes, there have been days of uncomfortable things, sad news, unpleasant things, and want to mourn.

Today I saw the images of Japan and all of my "problems" is comparable to that, nothing that can hurt you feel or think or compare.

I think today is not so much a matter of perspective, but from reality.

While the problems are solvable problems.

I can not complain, grieving or surrender.

No, you can not complain, give up or mourn.

Their children died in that disaster, are taking iodine radiation, homeless, shelter, food, water, lost everything. Here are food, water, shelter, a pleasant climate, stable ground.

I hope all this disaster and earthquake shake our minds and hearts, that we become more sensitive to the pain of our brothers in Japan who weep now, who are now suffering and real reasons. If the ice and not swim and was desperate to make a ridiculous comparison, now consider the real and irreversible loss of this country. This disaster is incomprehensible and stratospheric.

No, we can not complain, we can not mourn. If

up 1 time, do it again, with the help of God.

Let's pray.

0 comments:

Post a Comment