Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Should I Text My Ex During Christmas

Sodom and Gomorrah and Japan

For Sin is devastated Japan with Earthquake, Tsunami, nuclear alert and victims - 2011
Sodom and Gomorrah were destroyed by sin. Every city that committed heinous sins, especially with children have the opinion of the nature of death sentence.
is not God who performs these acts, because he does not dirty the hands with people who do the perversity and sexual depravity are the main trigger of any tragedy in the place, where practical.
The Bible says in Jude 1:7 "Even as Sodom and Gomorrah and the surrounding cities, which in the same way that those having committed fornication and gone after the vice against nature were made an example, suffering the vengeance of eternal fire. "
remember to Haiti, one of the world's poorest peoples, who had been most affected by natural disasters. This enhances their poverty and seems a conviction.
Still "one day" Japan was devastated by earthquakes, tsunamis and fires in the cities affected.
Coincidence? scientific explanation? match me? What more tests needed an unbeliever biased closed by its reasoning does not see the true reality?

wonder Do you know how many times a day: You're joking, right?
If you receive a penny for each negative answer would be millionaire, with that lobotomies would donate money to the people who write things like that Article.
When I read the article which I met via Twitter first gave me a slap on the forehead (unconscious habit when I read or hear crap), the following were laughing because there was a small possibility that it was black humor ... pitch black of the range of the underworld, until seeing where was published it was obvious that there were people who believed they were keying purposes of the Lord.


I think everyone is entitled to write whatever they please, and myself believe that I have every right to complain about what they write.


If you follow the reasoning (if that is what you can call it), if the whole city was destroyed by treacherous plan of the Lord and not have life on this planet.


destruction I think that is enough for us all alone and not necessarily the intervention of God "merciful" has to do with misfortune.


One thing is that they can pass judging people while they beat their breasts and quite another to point fingers and say misfortune "deserve"


No know about you but I'm going out to curse the infernal heat of spring.


I know it has nothing to do, but I think is the most logical thing I can do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment