Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Quotes For Softball Pitcher



Since I have wireless (that sounded im old) I know very few phones, confessed by him. Now all the numbers are either in the phone memory or the chip.

I do not know what would happen if my cell again undergoes a sudden death, suffocated to be precise (Sighs).

Anyway, I think about the importance of memorizing to keep the brain active, before he tried again, with more than ever now. Google.com say that all does not mean I can not use my brain and make connections and teach JR to do, to memorize. After bathing

read 3 stories. Invited him to record appointments where they are and if remember tomorrow I will give 1 ball bublubu (prize he chose) for each event to remember.

I can almost be sure that the 3. Let's see if I remember:

  • David and Goliath (1 Samuel 17)
  • Daniel in the lion's den (Daniel 6)
  • Jonah and the great fish (Jonah 1-3)

Oh yes, chécame, I think I passed the exam, also deserve the 3 balls ... oh yeah ... bubulubo

you doing to exercise your memory and your children?

0 comments:

Post a Comment