Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Ship Departure Times From Pier Head Liverpool

On My Dove

The cinema hall was almost full, we chose a pair of seats at the edge of a row but notice that the screen was so small we chose to down a few rows, so that our pigeons and Ice were off to make do some special places where a guy asked us

- Have you leave?, ugly Are there?

-No. Yes

We answer. The type is accommodated in those places with your partner. Poor, we would not share the secret of finding good locations.

The two seats in the bank (and our favorite ) were already occupied, then we chose the following to be as focused as possible, it was then that I took my place and started to enjoy my popcorn happily . The Court has not yet started and everyone was talking about.

At first I paid no attention to anything else other than my birds and see how short until the voices of the gals was sitting next to me to my ears. A discussion of the most desperate: Calories and cucumber salad.

I tried to ignore them but I could not help but hear that even a gum were purchased by the "sugar" in them, Trident Has anyone heard? Well, not everyone. Minutes later became the popcorn and that was when I began to worry and complain, fear began to grow on me, " What if half the film I remove my pigeons to start counting the calories in each? " I thought and after repeatedly complaining to Tiff said:

-Move to this side, look, the friend is not alone.

"Everything is to save my birds," she said and changed my seat. Both take care to talk as he started the film, then I noticed the face of the guy next door, that I would when people are bothering half the film, but had not yet begun even though he knew the shorts. His girlfriend came in those moments when Tiff was telling my observations, she went with the tray full of trinkets and Tiff tells me

"I deserve, what good to leave the bride to carry their food right?. What a gentleman!

- Oh - I said my mission tonight is to be the Divine Providence. So Great!

And what did the rest of the film? The most distressing that one can do without the silent (in theory ): Cough.

side effects and could not help and provide for my great mission of Divine Providence was Tiffany who sent me to a crowded place to be over by coughing. Nothing personal but that night was an important mission in life. As Simon: Jebus made me for a purpose that not everyone understands and can not. I'm very special.

Then I realized the facts that had forced me to approach my destination. Jebus I like to work in a well ... "Pathetic?

All of my birds.

0 comments:

Post a Comment