Monday, March 28, 2011

How To Make A Guinea Pig Cosy Cup



We are all masochists in some degree, minimum, maximum, intermediate, or a little of everything. I mean.

I just ate one of the worst ice cream ever tasted. Chicle suggested I throw it but in my religion that is blasphemy also knew only ugly, it would kill me. I was hoping that the next spoonful taste improve . The same hope I had when I went to see I Am Legend several times with the hope that if Will did not Fred, or that faster release before the dogs that meet or realized that the cure worked with ice. In addition, I am not snobbish enough to despise so ugly that ice cream, say, the fault is not that they did so terrible curse but in every bite. Well, neither do I control everything.

know I'm not the only one I know most of you have some masochism, and the fact that we do not like reading things ( although it may be to have to complain about cheerfully), or hearing things them, such as working, for example, though clearly that is not considered masochism but instinct for survival and now that I mention, what's the difference between normal and organic ice cream, 'cause everything we eat is organic, even eating sawdust is to eat organic. We do not eat organic soil because it is not (or does she?), Well, once I did, but not with the intention of feed, of course.

For example, I'm a masochist on what I read, as far I've come is to read The ananda and if had not had enough of that, but I had the luxury of watching the movie If that was not masochism then I do not know what it was. What was a job for school?, yes, but wow! How many tasks can not eat dogs or how many times you can not die grannies? but being honest, I have never killed a relative to not surrender the job. In fact, when one died really gave all my duties in great detail and got some pretty high notes. Personally, I preferred to do homework to go to a funeral. Is another story.


Now, masochism is bad?


In The Apology of Socrates is a part where he describes how pain can be a source of pleasure ( read well, said Socrates, no Sade ) And points when he removed the shackles and start rubbing the area where it hurt metals, that provided him with a pleasure, a pleasure to come of suffering caused by the shackles. If he had not been shackled had not had the chance to feel pleasure after they are removed. That can lead to conclusions sick, and those who cut the skin to feel pleasure, that is not right. An optimist would say that Socrates saw the good side of bad, but then came the hemlock, then the optimist is an idiot, right?


Go! I deviate too much.

Analyzing

. Since the beginning of humanity that gives pleasure by the pain: Gods invent, invent sacrifices, have children and so on, so the answer to the question could be a big No, but we see no good to those who are cut then could say that masochism Yes is bad, or just to stay out of trouble, we suggest that everything in life is relative and changing the subject.


And beyond how's the weather?

0 comments:

Post a Comment