Sunday, March 20, 2011

Hyundai Coupe Remove Radio

7 months

Tus grititos de alegría hacen que nuestras cabezas siempre giren a donde estás tú. Balbuceos deliciosos a nuestros oídos. Se te salen ruiditos que suenan “mamá” (Obviously no relation to me, just to play with your mouth) but it's nice to imagine what will you call me when they do so consciously. The super

if I give a bag of metal packaging can last as long sonándola and seeing as though it were a precious treasure (mmmm if you knew what you know you'd be surprised!)

You love to give you hands to sit and stand, sit and stand and hold you and jump well. Much you exercise your legs.

you get scared with loud noises, strange because at home there is always noise. You sound horrified braun, with the porridge I do, I really think you hate him, I have set about to touch it and see that nothing happens, that vibrates like it has helped, although it is bothering you and not cry.

You sit alone and, even when you win the emotion and fins as if suddenly fly or go sideways or backwards so you have to take care.

Your first "grace" was to trumpets, then blow like you're pulling kiss (in particular my favorite!) After stops to (very slowly as if you were careful not to hit us) and the "eyes" mad at anybody.

you really love your brother with you, is a loving brother and always gives you kisses and hugs until it fills you and you seem to throw it away with your hands (or feet! type kicks!).

feel a strong connection unexpectedly appeared between your dad and you. It's awesome. Comes home from work and you light up, you shout, and flaps to lift you. It's beautiful how you open your eyes and follow it with their eyes wherever he goes. Loves you, really loves you. Always says, "needs to be rocked," "need love", "needs to be lifted" and all kinds of "needs to be :_______" as if reading your mind and really pampers you.

have a look as sharp and sometimes I think he spoke to me eyes.

The food you love it! already have 1 month eating. Press with "ah, ah, ah" for demos you soon, so I'm teaching manners in the high chair hehe. The sign language training is going well, I much prefer to say "done" that "more" when you're eating. Just the day you turned 7 was your last shot ... snif. (I was sick and could harm you)

're funny you're perfect. No teeth are slow to appear I guess because you chew your tongue and play and talking to crush your gums.

To date, the more you laugh and laugh, but laugh aloud why is JR!

When you want to be lifted and we come to you, do not wake up to touch my hand and I love how slowly closer to mine and expectant, as gently and then you smile to see that "works"!

I love you, I do not know how I melt with your cejitas forming a triangle framed on your face.

have been 7 great months RG.

0 comments:

Post a Comment